Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Hier unsere mods
Cl11234566 Offline

04.12.2019 07:00
Real Madrid improve Antworten

Walter Mazzarri wants his Watford side to get angry when they play Leicester on Saturday. The Hornets went into the international break in eighth place but smarting from a 6-1 defeat at Liverpool, and their manager is not yet over that Anfield thumping. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Mazzarris friend Claudio Ranieri brings his champions to Vicarage Road this weekend, but the Watford boss is in no mood to roll out the welcome mat. I hope they are as angry as me, Mazzarri said at his pre-match press conference. If the team is hungry, as I am, then we will have a very important team in terms of performance.If they are as angry as me at the moment, then it will be a good performance.Mazzarri convened his squad on Wednesday and made it clear he will not accept a repeat of their Anfield showing. Watford were beaten 6-1 at Liverpool before the international break Unfortunately the loss to Liverpool came just before the break and the only chance I had to see the complete squad was yesterday, he said. Ive spoken with them and I can guarantee the Leicester game will be completely different.I believe my players remain with us but I told them that there are lessons to be learned. I am sure they have understood what was said.Leicester have struggled to hit the heights of last seasons performances, in the Premier League at least, but Mazzarri says the miracle Ranieri performed is not forgotten.He said: What happened last year was a football miracle, in my opinion, and its very difficult to maintain the same. I think Claudio knows this also. Heurelho Gomes leaves the pitch following an injury against Liverpool Hes a person I consider a friend and respect very much. Hes a great manager and great person and I have always respected him on and off the pitch.I am not the kind of manager that has relationships with other managers. Its always purely professional. But with Ranieri its always more confidential.Goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes, who suffered a knee injury at Liverpool, is expected to be fit along with Sebastian Prodl and Stefano Okaka, but Christian Kabasele and Craig Cathcart are out.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Watford video Watford fixtures Watford stats Get a £10 free bet! Vans Shoes Clearance Outlet .ca. Hello Kerry, After watching Nino Niederreiter clobber Alex Burrows with an open-ice hit on Wednesday, do you think he should have gotten more than the two minutes for interference. Discount Under Armour Shoes . Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground. http://www.outletsneakersclearance.com/fake-air-max-97.html. Ferrer was unable to find his rhythm in losing 6-4, 6-2 to Teymuraz Gabashvili in his opening match while Nadal struggled past fellow Spanish player Albert Ramos 7-6 (2), 6-4. Nadal eventually overcame his 103rd-ranked opponent to reach the third round, rebounding from a surprise loss to Ferrer in the Monte Carlo Masters quarterfinals. Adidas Nmd Outlet . The teams were scoreless for most of the first two periods before Canada scored three times in a span of less than four minutes. Sarah Potomak opened the scoring on the power play. Air Force 1 China . -- Thirty years ago, the Detroit Pistons beat the Denver Nuggets 186-184 in triple overtime, a game that remains the highest scoring in NBA history.Madrid, Spain (SportsNetwork.com) - Cristiano Ronaldos absence on Saturday proved to be a moot point as Real Madrid overturned an early deficit to collect three points from a 4-1 defeat of Real Sociedad at the Bernabeu. The Portuguese star was unavailable for selection due to suspension, and it appeared as though his services would be needed after Aritz Elustondo nodded home a corner kick in the opening minute to give visiting Sociedad the lead. But the hosts cruised the rest of the way, equalizing two minutes later with a headed goal of their own as James Rodriguez got on the end of Marcelos chip into the box and guided the delivery into the upper corner. Sergio Ramos handed Real Madrid the lead in the 37th minute when he occupied an advanced position and slammed home a rebound from Karim Benzemas shot. Benzema then got in on the act in the second period, scoring twice to put the final result on ice. The Frenchman made it three in the 52nd minute after working a give-and-go with Gareth Bale, taking the return pass and sliding it into an empty net.dddddddddddd The dagger was the pick of the lot as Benzema ran on to a soft pass from Isco in the 76th minute and curled a sensational first-time effort into the upper corner. The commanding victory sees Real Madrid improve to 51 points to stay atop the La Liga table. Real Sociedad, meanwhile, stays put on 22 points. Atletico Madrid kept pace with Real Madrid by earning a 3-1 victory at Eibar on Saturday. Antoine Griezmann opened the scoring for Atletico in the seventh minute while a brace from Mario Mandzukic put the visitors in a comfortable position. Federico Piovaccari pulled one back for Eibar in the 89th minute, but it was merely a consolation goal as Atletico climbs level with second-place Barcelona on 47 points apiece. Also on Saturday, Jhon Cordoba produced the lone goal in Granadas 1-0 defeat of 10-man Elche and Nolito bagged the only strike in Celta Vigos 1-0 victory over Cordoba. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz