Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Hier unsere mods
Cl11234566 Offline

04.12.2019 06:59
on Friday night Antworten

In his first major interview since moving to Manchester City, Raheem Sterling reveals why he left Liverpool and how his mum is his Jose Mourinho. Sterlings high-profile £44m move from Anfield to the Etihad Stadium in the summer caused much anger among Liverpool fans, but the 21-year-old has made it clear he moved to better his career.The England international has had a topsy-turvy first season with City, who currently sit 12 points off the Premier League leaders Leicester with a game in hand ahead of the Manchester derby on Sunday, but insists the move was a great opportunity for him. The England international has had a topsy-turvy first season with City Asked by Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves what he thinks of the publics perception of him, Sterling insists he was focused on what was best for his career, and revealed his biggest critic can actually be his mother.He said: The main [comment] on my Instagram is the snake sign - thats the biggest one so far - and someone that loves money, hungry for money. When Shreeves met Sterling and Martial Geoff Shreeves gives us the insight into his interviews with Anthony Martial and Raheem Sterling Realistically, I am trying to improve as a player and thats the most important thing for me and for my development. I just did what I thought was best for my career at that moment in time.Asked about his mother Nadines input on his game, Sterling added: After games you get messages from friends and family and I can honestly say of all the games Ive played this year about 10 to 15 times Ive had - from my mum - you werent in the box as much as you should be. You should be closer to the goal so it makes it easier for you. Sterlings high-profile £44m move from Anfield to the Etihad Stadium in the summer caused much anger among Liverpool fans I cant believe her level of thinking. I actually call her Jose Mourinho because she actually thinks she is the Chosen One!To be fair to her, at the start when I was 17 she didnt know as much. She knew all the rules and stuff like that - but the things shes telling me are the things I am trying to get better at.Its kind of annoying because those are things Im trying to change and get better at and shes pointing it out to me and I dont like that! Its the fact that its actually true is the most annoying bit! Sterling has 11 goals in 41 appearances since his move to City Sterling, who has scored 11 goals in 41 games for City, had not engaged with the media since the summer move.He insists that decision is solely down to him wanting to concentrate on the football, and the desire to let his play on the pitch do the talking. Obviously getting a move to City was a great opportunity for me and a great stepping stone, but I thought to give myself the best chance to progress and do well was to try to stay out of peoples TVs and headlines.I tried to be seen to focus on football and make it the right headlines. Its a difficult one because people formed an opinion on me and I cant do anything to change that.If I came out again and said something else it would probably make the situation a lot worse. Maybe it could have made it better, who knows? Brendan Rodgers spoke to Goals on Sunday about Sterlings move from Liverpool to Manchester City and why he has the potential to be world class I thought to myself at that moment in time it was the right thing to do - get a level playing field and try to keep it a smooth one and go into the season with the right head and focus.I think Ive not done too bad. I think Ive stayed out of the way.See the extended Geoff Shreeves interview with Sterling and Anthony Martial on Super Sunday ahead of Manchester City v Manchester United on Sky Sports 1HD from 3.30pm. Also See: Aguero: Title slipping away When Geoff met Martial and Sterling Toure agent in City ultimatum Premier League questions Cheap Air Jordan Online .Y. -- Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire will have less time to remain eligible for the Hall of Fame ballot under changes made Saturday. Cheap Jordan From China . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were second with 77.01 points, just behind Olympic bronze medallists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany. The four-time world champs lead at 79. https://www.wholesalejordanshoeschina.com/. Then he got back at the team that released him five days before the start of last season, hitting a tiebreaking double in the ninth inning of the first game at Fenway Park since Boston won the World Series last October. Cheap Jordan .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge. Fake Jordan . Perhaps their first trip to the city of Winnipeg in 16 years can serve as the shakeup they need.Skip Jennifer Jones and Team Canada won 9-2 in their first match of the Olympic womens curling tournament on Monday in Sochi after China conceded in the seventh end. Jones, from Winnipeg, built a 3-0 advantage after three ends by scoring two in the second and one in the third. Chinas skip Bingyu Wang cut that lead to 3-1 in the fourth before Canada added another three in the fifth for a 6-1 lead.dddddddddddd The Chinese scored a point in the sixth end, before Canada added three more points in the seventh. Up next for the Canadians in the round-robin is a draw against Sweden, which takes place at midnight ET on Tuesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz