Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Lob/Kritik
Cl11234566 Offline

28.11.2019 08:53
to win the Ballon dOr Antworten

San Antonio, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Blake Griffin posted 31 points, 13 rebounds and five assists, and the Los Angeles Clippers got back on track with a 105-85 win over the San Antonio Spurs. Chris Paul had 20 points and six assists and DeAndre Jordan led a dominant effort on the glass with 19 rebounds. The Clippers, who improved to 2-1 on their season-long eight game road trip, outrebounded the Spurs 56-36. They were coming off a 108-103 loss to the Pelicans on Friday. We had great focus and our pace was fantastic, Los Angeles head coach Doc Rivers said. Everybody contributed, Our bench was phenomenal tonight. San Antonio, which took the first two games in the season series, stumbled out of the gate and never recovered as its three-game win streak was snapped. Tonight, in the areas of execution and competitiveness, we were beaten badly in both regards, Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich said. At the same time, we didnt play very smart. Kawhi Leonard scored 24 points, Danny Green gave 16 and Tony Parker had eight assists in the loss. Paul scored the games first five points and the Clippers led from the jump, only falling behind for 29 seconds after Manu Ginobilis jumper gave the Spurs a 22-21 edge late in the first quarter. Los Angeles answered with the next six points and never trailed again after that. Paul ended the first half the same way he started the game -- with five straight points -- and the Clippers took a 56-42 lead into the locker room. The Spurs never got closer than eight in the second half. Game Notes Austin Rivers and Spencer Hawes had 11 points apiece off the bench for LA ... The Spurs were held to 37.3 percent shooting from the floor. NHL Jerseys China . -- Derek Jeter says the New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now that Alex Rodriguez has accepted his suspension for the 2014 season. NHL Jerseys . -- Pinch-runner Rajai Daviss decision to steal third base just as Oakland catcher Derek Norris was throwing the ball back to the pitcher caught most everyone by surprise -- including several of his Detroit teammates. https://www.cheapnhljerseysjustwholesale.com/. Or how his team has defended Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. Or just about anything that has happened on the court in the first-round playoff series. Instead, Rivers and his players spent Saturday talking about how they would respond to an audio recording of a man identified as Clippers owner Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend not to bring black people to games. Authentic NHL Jerseys . - Vince Carter, heading into his 17th NBA season, doesnt consider age a big issue anymore. Cheap NHL Jerseys . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year.Cristiano Ronaldo says Sir Alex Ferguson introduced him to Manchester United players and wanted to sign him straight after playing in a friendly for Sporting Lisbon against his side in 2003. The Real Madrid forward, who spent six fruitful years at Old Trafford under Ferguson, was signed just five days after Sporting had beaten United 3-1 in a friendly in Lisbon.Ronaldo, who is promoting his Nike CR7 Chapter 3 boots, a homage to his time at Sporting Lisbon, says Ferguson pulled him into the United dressing room after the game. Ronaldo won three Premier League titles at Old Trafford Ronaldo said: The first game that I played against Manchester United was an unbelievable game. It was the perfect night, the perfect night.After the game some of my team-mates said: Listen, youre going to go to Manchester, trust me!Sir Alex Ferguson was there, and [they said] he wants to speak with you. I go to the dressing room, he introduced me to the players. Ronaldo tells the story of the time he dazzled United and Ferguson while playing for Sporting Lisbon in 2003 For me, I was a little bit shy.dddddddddddd And Sir Alex Ferguson said to me: Listen, I want you now.Everything came so fast, and two days after I speak to the coach and they take me to England, and I was in Manchester, and I signed.Ronaldo spent six years with Sporting Lisbon, and having gone on to win the Ballon dOr three times in his career, the Portugal forward has not forgotten his roots. The Portugal forward moved to Real Madrid in 2009 The history that I have with Sporting, it is great, its an honour for me to be in this family.Sporting helped me to give me a good education, not just on the pitch, but outside the pitch.Watch #CR7Live on Wednesday at 1pm on SkySports.com, Sky Sports Facebook page and on the Soccer AM You Tube Channel. Also See: WATCH: Pogba scores stunner Ronaldo agrees new Real deal Ronaldo should retire at Real Jose wants bodies on the line ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz