Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Hier unsere mods
Cl11234566 Offline

27.11.2019 08:52
first and second with Antworten

Huge early deficit? No problem. Blown save in the ninth inning? No problem. Down to the last out in the bottom of the ninth? No problem. The Winnipeg Goldeyes (16-9) came back from all of that in a 7-6 walk-off victory over the Grand Prairie AirHogs (10-15) Tuesday night at Shaw Park before 5,549 fans. The win pulls the Goldeyes within half-a-game of the St. Paul Saints for first place in the American Associations North Division. Grand Prairie took a big lead by scoring five runs with two out in the top of the second inning, which was highlighted by a three-run home run by Palmer Karr Jr. After that though, Salamida settled in and gave Winnipeg a chance to get back into the game. The Goldeyes started their climb in the bottom of the third when Ryan Pineda singled in Josh Mazzola, who reached first base on an error. Following two scoreless innings, the Goldeyes tied the game in the sixth inning. With one run in, Donnie Webb hit a two-run home run off the Manitoba Hydro superboard in right-centre field. Four batters later, Pineda singled in Mazzola again, as the Goldeyes belted out six hits in the inning. The Goldeyes missed a glorious opportunity by leaving the bases loaded in the bottom of the seventh, but Casey Haerther erased that memory with a leadoff solo home run an inning later. It was his first home run of the season. “I was seeing it pretty well tonight,” Haerther said. “The one I hit out was a fastball middle-in. Ive been looking for that swing for a while and I finally got it. That gave me a lot of confidence right there.” Grand Prairie battled back to score a run off Goldeyes reliever Kyle Bellamy in the top of the ninth, but Winnipeg answered with a two-out RBI single from Haerther in the bottom of the ninth. Winnipeg tallied three consecutive two-out hits in the final inning to pull off the comeback, as Reggie Abercrombie and Mazzola led it off. “Without Abercrombie and Mazzola ahead of me, that would have never happened,” Haerther said. “It all happened with two outs, which was fun. “It was a great team win. We were down 5-0 most of the game.” Haerther had four hits in the game for the Goldeyes, as did Ryan Pineda. Along with Webb, they also had two RBI. Despite the five-run second inning, Salamida went 6 1/3 innings and took a no-decision. Bellamy got the win for Winnipeg. Despite the blown save, he got a double play with the bases loaded to end the top of the ninth. Bennett Whitmore suffered the loss for Grand Prairie. The rematch goes Tuesday night at Shaw Park. In a battle of lefties, Nick Hernandez (1-0, 5.75) will take the ball for Winnipeg against Grand Prairies Brandon Bargas (2-2, 5.80). James Bourque Jersey . Bobrovsky posted a 2-0-1 record with a 1.58 goals-against average and .950 save percentage to help the Blue Jackets (35-26-6) gain five of a possible six points last week. He capped the week by making 32 saves and stopping 2-of-4 shootout attempts in a 2-1 win over the Minnesota Wild on Saturday. James Bourque Nationals Jersey . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. https://www.cheapnationals.com/. The same for both the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers. Wholesale Nationals Jerseys . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall. Anthony Rendon Jersey . The match, billed as a "next-gen" encounter between two of the sports rising stars, lasted two and a half hours. The loss kept Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., from reaching a third fourth-round spot in Melbourne over the past four years. ATLANTA -- The Braves big bear is healthy. That was bad news for Colorados Franklin Morales. After sitting out most of the week with an illness, Evan Gattis homered twice to support Julio Teherans six scoreless innings and Atlanta beat the Rockies 7-0 on Sunday. Gattis was given the nickname "El Oso Blanco" -- Spanish for "The White Bear" -- as a rookie in 2013, when he hit 21 homers. He is on pace for a bigger year as he has replaced Brian McCann as the teams primary catcher. Gattis (6 foot 4, 260 pounds) drove in three runs with the two homers, giving him 10. "Hes a big, strong boy," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. Justin Upton and Chris Johnson added two-run homers for the NL East-leading Braves, who have won six of eight. Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki left the game in the eighth inning. He appeared to limp slightly while walking slowly off the field, accompanied by a trainer. He said he avoided an injury when he hit his left foot on his backswing. "I think Im all right," Tulowitzki said. Gattis missed four games with viral symptoms. He returned with no hits and a walk in Saturdays 3-1 loss to the Rockies before hitting a homer in the second and a two-run shot in the fourth off Franklin Morales (3-4) on Sunday. "Ive got my strength back -- or lucky," Gattis said. Teheran (4-3) began the day fourth in the NL in ERA. He lowered his average from 1.92 to 1.77 with six scoreless innings. He had seven strikeouts while allowing only four hits. It was the second straight dominant win for Teheran, who was coming off his second shutout of the season, a 5-0 win over Milwaukee on Tuesday. After throwing a career-high 128 pitches against the Brewers, Gonzalez limited the right-hander to 93 pitches on Sunday. "That worked out great," Gonzalez said. "We want these guys for 35 starts, and he understood right away. Weve got to keep an eye on these guys. We want them for the long haul." Anthony Vavaro pitched two perfect innings and Luis Avilan recorded the final three outs to complete the combined four-hitter.dddddddddddd. Morales lasted only 4 2-3 innings, giving up five runs and three walks and five hits, including three homers. Johnson added to the lead with his two-run homer off Nick Masset in the eighth. "This Atlanta club hits the ball in the seats," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Thats what they do. "A couple of balls got elevated and they hit them out." Gattis hit his first homer off Morales with one out in the second, a towering shot that sent centre fielder Charlie Blackmon crashing into the wall near the 400-foot mark. Upton walked with one out in the fourth before Gattis lined his second homer of the day about 12 rows deep into the left-field seats. Left fielder Carlos Gonzalez took one step to his right before standing and watching the homer quickly reach the seats. "I tried to use both sides of the plate, but sometimes I missed my spots and thats why I got hit," Morales said. Teheran didnt look sharp early. Blackmon and Michael Cuddyer had back-to-back singles to open the game before Teheran recovered with three straight outs. In the second, a single by Charlie Culberson and fielding error by second baseman Tyler Pastornicky on D.J. LeMahieus grounder put runners on first and second with one out. Following a sacrifice by Morales, Teheran escaped the inning when shortstop Andrelton Simmons charged a grounder by Blackmon, who was out on a close play at first. NOTES: The three homers allowed by Morales set a season high. ... Josh Rutledge replaced Tulowitzki at shortstop. ... ... Gonzalez said Pastornicky and Ramiro Pena are not in a strict platoon at second base. Gonzalez said Dan Uggla would start "whenever we feel we can get a good matchup." ... The Braves open a two-game series against the Red Sox on Monday when RHP Ervin Santana faces Boston RHP Clay Buchholz. ... The Rockies move to Philadelphia, where RHP Jhoulys Chacin will face RHP Kyle Kendrick on Monday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz