Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Hier unsere mods
Cl11234566 Offline

27.11.2019 08:47
Trainer Todd Pletcher came Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Hornets general manager Rich Cho says forward Josh McRoberts has opted out of his contract and will become a free agent. However, Cho said Wednesday at a pre-draft news conference the team is eager to re-sign the seven-year NBA veteran. McRoberts, 27, was set to make nearly $2.8 million next season, but has outperformed that contract. He started a career-high 78 games last season for Charlotte and averaged 8.5 points, 4.8 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game. Cho says its important for the Hornets to re-sign McRoberts, saying "He was a big part of our team. ... Hes such a great passer, a connector to the team. And hes a great teammate also." Charlotte went 43-39 last season and made the playoffs for the first time since 2010. Pete Rose Jersey . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. Joel Kuhnel Jersey . After the loss, White refused to make good on the bet, instead offering Hoyt tickets to a Bears game. https://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/1635s-au...ersey-reds.html. The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Leo Durocher Jersey . The 22-year-old Spanish midfielder recently signed a new three-year contract with Chelsea, and after spending last season on loan with Valencia in La Liga, Romeu will move to the Bundesliga for the 2014-15 campaign. Kevin Gausman Jersey .Leicester won 25-21 in a heated European Rugby Champions Cup group match on Sunday.Toulon said on its website on Wednesday that it decided to open an investigation after Leicester complained about the behaviour of prop Martin Castrogiovanni and fullback Delon Armitage.LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- A horse with a humble pedigree. A couple of working stiff owners. A 77-year-old trainer with his first Kentucky Derby horse. Even Hollywood couldnt have made this up. California Chrome made it look easy on Saturday, pulling away down the stretch to win the Derby by 1 3/4 lengths. In a sport dominated by wealthy owners and regally bred horses from Kentuckys bluegrass country, this was a victory for the little guys. Owners Perry Martin and Steve Coburn bred an $8,000 mare to a $2,500 stallion to produce the winner of the worlds most famous race with their one-horse stable. "This is just a dream come true and a great birthday present," said Coburn, who turned 61 on Saturday. California Chrome ran 1 1/4 miles in 2:03.66 and paid $7, $5.60 and $4.20. The chestnut colt was sent off as the 5-2 favourite by the crowd of 164,906, the second-largest in the Derbys 140-year history. His trainer, Art Sherman, became the oldest trainer to win the Derby, 59 years after he travelled from California as an exercise rider for Derby winner Swaps. He watched that race from the barn area; this time he smelled red roses in the winners circle. Sherman was all smiles after the race. "He gave me the biggest thrill I ever had in my life," he said. California Chrome has the unlikeliest pedigree for a Derby champion. His mother, named Love the Chase, won just one race. She was purchased by Coburn and Martin, a move that prompted a trainer to call them "dumb asses" for getting involved in racing. Feeling inspired, they named their operation DAP Racing, which stands for Dumb Ass Partners. Their silks include an image of a donkey. Coburn lives near Reno, Nevada, rising at 4:30 a.m. for his job as a press operator at a 13-employee company that makes magnetic strips for credit cards and driver licenses. Martin lives on the California side of the border near Reno, running a laboratory that tests high-reliability equipment, like car air bags and medical equipment. Coburn and Martins partnership is based on a handshake, and their wives are friends who enjoy the sport, too. The group came up with California Chromes name by drawing it out of a hat. The horse hadnt even been out of his home state until this week. "Sometimes you dont get a lot of respect," Sherman said. "Were in Kentucky and you know most of the Derby winners are bred here and few outside of Kentucky." Sherman visited Swaps grave near the Derby museum earlier in the week and whispered a prayer: "I hope hes another Swaps." He suree was.dddddddddddd California Chrome extended his winning streak to five races, won by a combined 26 lengths. It was the second Derby win for Espinoza, who rode War Emblem to victory in 2002. "I thought he rode him perfect," said Sherman, a former jockey. "I was riding the last 70 yards with Victor, so I think he was riding two. He had a lot of weight on him, I can tell you that." We Miss Artie, bred by Richard Lister of Toronto, placed 10th. Espinoza had California Chrome sitting comfortably in third in the 19-horse field as Uncle Sigh and Chitu set the early pace. California Chrome made his move on the final turn in tandem with Samraat. It looked like those two would decide the outcome, until California Chrome sped away to become the first California-bred to win the Derby since Decidedly in 1962. "This horse has so much talent," Espinoza said. "By the three-eighths pole I knew that was it. I could see other horses struggling a little bit, and he was just smooth." Dale Romans, who trained eighth-place Medal Count, quickly changed his tune about California Chrome after believing the colt had no chance to win. "Im very impressed the way he came into it, the way he looked, the way he was prepared and the way he ran," Romans said. "Now he has a new fan." Commanding Curve, a 37-1 shot, rallied for second, with Danza third. Wicked Strong was fourth and Samraat finished fifth. Commanding Curve returned $31.80 and $15.40, giving trainer Dallas Stewart his second straight runner-up finish with a double-digit longshot. Danza, named for actor Tony Danza of "Whos the Boss?" fame, paid $6 to show as the 8-1 third choice. Trainer Todd Pletcher came up empty with his four starters, finishing third with Danza, 10th with We Miss Artie, 12th with Intense Holiday, and 17th with Vinceremos. Wicked Strong, the 6-1 second choice, was fourth. Samraat was fifth, followed by Dance With Fate, Ride On Curlin, Medal Count, Chitu, We Miss Artie, General a Rod, Intense Holiday, Candy Boy, Uncle Sigh, Tapiture, Harrys Holiday, Vinceremos, and Wildcat Red. Vicars In Trouble, ridden by Rosie Napravnik, finished last. Before the Derby, Coburn had told anyone who would listen that California Chrome "would go down in history." He remains just as unabashed. "I believe this horse will win the Triple Crown," he said, something that hasnt been done since 1978, when Affirmed swept the Derby, Preakness and Belmont in a five-week span. "Thats where were going." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz